2005-05-30

继续伟大的互相吹捧事业

  Goergia's photo album
  It's interesting. Different view point. Her camera has 12x zoom function. So quite some pic are abstract. Out pics can just match together, from mine, you know where it is taken, then you see the zoom-in in her photos. :)
  I like lot of them.
  Also her photo in Dalian, really nice.

----------------
dropin 2005-6-2 0:32

  Thank you for the link, Georgia's photos are very remarkable. She's got the eye for shapes and colours. The red-golden roofs, the shining young leaves, the views through doors and doors, the highest building in Singapore whith lantern in front, colourful windows at Arab Street...it's impressing how she always finds the right section and angle.
  
  I thought about why I like particularly your photos so much, lk. I feel like understanding them: they are telling stories to me. You've got the eye for the special, the atmosphere, the situation and the right moment.
  
  Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment