2005-06-06

Royal Plaza

  Sometimes I really think one should be thankful, for whatever get. I must be very lucky this year.
  The santosa day ended up in a very peaceful night. My classmates living there gave us a nice tour, so both of us had nothing to worry about, just enjoy. We got back by subway, at the very end of the day, just before we got off and said goodbye, my friend greeted me Happy Birthday, in a very nice way. How can I not be happy? Yes, it is a happy day.
  But it is still not the end.
  When back into the room, a fresh chocalate cake was waiting on the table. Before even thought of taking any photo, we already destoryed it by spoons. Wait, wait, finally Georgia said, let's light on the candle and sing the song, to make it perfect.
  The cake is from hotel.
  That night before sleeping, I thought I must be thankful, for all of these.

  Royal Plaza is somehow Indian style. Typical fragrance in lobby and elevator.
  The first several days passed, we got a snack food in room and a letter said nice to have us there. The second week, something more terrific. A letter said happy to have you as long stay customer on table with a dish, plus, everyday they put a yellow orchid on your bed. It is so sweet.

  And today, I still get a surprise gift from my friends, Linden tea, Elder tea, Linden soap, Elder syrup and Lime perfume. A beautiful morning with fragrance. Thank you.
  I wish you all live peaceful, happy ever and forever.


  
A yellow orchid on quilt

  
Orchid and pillow

  
The funny dish with thank you long-stay customer letter. At first I thought it's a pudding or something. But it turned out to be a Tou-Fu with seasoning! :D


-------------

  青岛朝九晚九
  
  Not available on net, but this article so touching.
评论人:linz 评论日期:2005-6-13 14:11


  是的,非常好
  我喜欢这个人写的东西,让我把他列出来
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2005-6-14 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment