2008-02-02

昨夜风雪

Snow a lot last night. I like 2 and 11 best.

  
1
the wall line seems distorted, change to a curve...:(
  
  
2
  
  
3
  
  
4
  
  
5

  
6
  
  
7
  
  
8

  
9

  
10
  
  
11
  
  
12


-------------------------------
  i prefer 1, 4, 5 ... but that's just me (sebastian).
评论人:dropin 评论日期:2008-2-4 16:15


  like 1, 9, 11 ^_^
评论人:ataloss 评论日期:2008-2-5 7:08


5 is good. I also like 5. Somehow get a little control of mess. Tree is nice and electronic lines and pole also good.
  9 is relatively easy, or just repetition, I took similar photos years ago. :)
   The reason I like 2 and 11 is, people and dog is really hard, they are moving and always change. 2 with resting man under icy roof, a good topic, but the problem is actually the main part of the pic is not so concentrate on it. 11 also has this problem. I didn't get close enough, just as Kapa said, if you didn't get a good photo, that's because you were not close enough.
  But anyway 2 and 11 are close to that motive. When I review these photos, I notice this chance to be good. Especially 2, actually I am just too far away to exact know what the man was doing then. Until I see the result, it turns out not too bad. So I like them most, for they are the direction I would like to go. :)

About 4, let me guess, you like it because it is a little metaphor, or metaphysical? :P
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2008-2-10 12:07


  about 4 - i like because its content is reflected in its style. it id calm, showing the plant's hibernation, the winter rest. a photographic metaphor, i agree.
  
   in number 2, i only discovered the man on the third look. the area under the roof is quite dark ... i like it better with noticing that man!
  
  :-)
  (sebastian, sitting in the sunlight)
评论人:dropin 评论日期:2008-2-11 19:19

No comments:

Post a Comment