2006-11-15

Now lets talk about your favorite on flickr

  Defintely this photo stream is my favorite:
  IrenaS' photos
  So far I didn't see anything I don't like in her. Strongly recommended, see the full stream, every photo is perfect. Sometimes I wonder, is this the real world? Real or only in fantasy? She's so good. Understand lines, space, sentimental moments, painting style... so well. The effect she chose is just the best for the air.
  I am first attracted by this photo:
  
  Where is Ivan
  In this one, she's the master of lines and story.

  Then I realize she make so good use of space, make the plain picture misterious:
  
  Well, it's a common autumn photo, but the way she look at the handrail so different, suddenly the right side get expanding space, a little distorted. This is what can only happen in a painting...Ah!
  Then I keep adding one after the other as favorite, until, finally, I see, the full stream is my favorite.
  
  So Montreal is a beautiful place.
  So it is a wonderland.
  Or maybe it is just because the way she looks at it so nice.

  -----------------
  And this one is also which I think typical for painting but seldom in photo. Usually easy to fail in photographing but she didn't.
   评论人:乱看 评论日期:2006-11-15 22:17

No comments:

Post a Comment