2006-10-11

The Backrow of Musikverein

  Wiener Philharmoniker, Riccardo Muti
  Grosser saal at Musikverein, Oct 11 2006, 6 euro, stand ticket.
  I guess all people love music are beautiful. Forget what I said yesterday, this time is the best picture I've ever got.
  The concert is good. When the music starts, I feel the thrill, can't tell it is the music, or it is the excitement for all stories happening at the backrow.
  This is the perfect place for a concert. Nothing happens if sit nobly at seats. But when people standing at the last row, or just sitting on the floor, close their eyes, hold their breath and lose themselves in music, every moment is beautiful.
  Everything is different just after we get out of undergrand at Plaza. For standing ticket, we are already late to get the best position. So to ommit reading map hard, we asked an old lady where Musikverein is. She's different, gracefully aged, speak slow and soft: where are you from? O, China. I've been there... I'll show you there.
  Inside hall, already a lot of people. To retrieve online booked ticket, I ask for help from an old gentleman. He has either no idea. But he kept asking staffs one by one in such a loud joyful German, I only understand 'Shanghai', I guess the sentence is something like 'They come from SHANGHAI for this concert, so do you know where to retrieve the online ticket please?'
  Jimmy said last time he asked the ticket officer whether he can buy ticket for under 26 but he's already over, the officer said, I don't care and sold him one. The explanation from Nora is, if you are really interested in music, they are so happy and will be really nice to you.
  When comes the break, everyone starts applausing, all backrow people got the chance to get a little into the seating area, see the main view and pay respect to musicians. Leaning on wall looking inside over, I feel it is just the right position for me: I don't understand music well, I just try to look into it from aside the very back rows.


Suddenly you meet totally different people when close to the concert, well dressed, calm and slow. It's somehow embarassing that we get in and out with a big hot dog in hand, crumple it into mouth.


the moment before concert


wait, chat in formal dressing


musikverein


or some reading


inside the gate, old ladies carefully cumb their silver hair before mirror and go upstairs to concert hall


the resting chamber just outside of grosser saal. People sit and chat with a mirror on wall. It is such an old old image. Is it in a movie? Maybe in Peace and War, before Natasia go into a ball?


Reading on corridor


Of course this is the famous grosser saal, totally golden with organ piano in the front


The backrows. At first we though it is just for poor youngsters, but, old people also standing here, for music


girls


This one maybe failed, I missed the very short moment the boy is still. But, I like it, it is just such a story style picture. It just happens in this way.


Go concert, for love and affection


The eager for a start


music, music


the backrow full of story of gorgeous grosser saal


In the mode of Haydn


worship and applause


music, music (2)


everyone has a way in music. The left side boy, he's motionless, only finger dancing a little with the rythm. It is touching


All faces in Mozart


Mozart 2


absorbed


backrow 2


dancing shoes with concert catalog


The girl


staff with a book


still her


Is it sometime sad?


listener


music, music 3


hands.
I remember the organ concert in shanghai, I am so distracted by the hands of the girl beside me. Hands have expressions. She's in white skirt, holding hands softly and peacefully in lap, holding a door key inside, and listening.


The story is, the earing of the girl


and the side line of her face


applause 2


music, music 4


music, music 5


music, music 6


Hands 2


Wiener Philharmoniker


My camera


music, music 7


music, music 8


hands 3


hall


leaving

-----------------
great!
  great little silent camera.
  please try some black and white ... will you?
  
  sebastian
评论人:dropin 评论日期:2006-10-13 22:22


  Right, I didn't set white balance correctly. I found it now. :)
  I once thought about B&W for a second that day. But didn't think more later.
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2006-10-19 20:44


  My God!I kown only a little!
评论人:女子花 评论日期:2006-10-24 16:00

No comments:

Post a Comment