2006-10-09

Vienna Vienna

  I guess this time all nights long we will wandering on the streets and I am so excited when I feel the first time I am getting INTO this city: the coffee houses. Nora shew me 2 coffee houses last Thursday.
  Yes, I've viewed the gorgeous buildings at day time and night, visited some tourist spots, passing street by street so close along side the Vienna life. But that night, I see Vienna finally.
  And I am so happy, it must be the best pictures so far.
  No, beautiful scenes are just scenes, they are nothing more.


My little attic in hotel. Just like in Paris, the small room is expensive. But feel nice.


The look out of the window, a moon over night street
That night is the only one I stay in hotel, watching Korean videos in my pc. It's crazy, I never have time for this at home. And finally in Vienna, when hearing all German, I am totally absorbed into a Korean loooong love story, by reading Chinese subtitles deep at midnight. :-|
Let's keep wandering on streets.


Cake in window, yes, the big dolls are cake samples.


And this creamy cat girl


Dusk in front of Palace


Nora said, tonight I show you two coffee houses. This is the famous one.


Said in old time, here's the saloon for writers, artists.


Said there's coffee house night each year, at that night, in each house there will be a writer reading. This year the topic was murder and police stories. Last year was travel books. So at that night, they listened criminal stories one house after another to deep late hour. O, there is a Chinese writer, Nora said.


All delicious cakes


Franz and Sissy is everywhere in Vienna, tourism things


Night arches


go through the old houses


the passway


The coffee house Nora's most favorite


A coffee house serves actually beer and food and coffee.


Everyone feel at ease and talk talk talk.


Dim lights


I see why she likes here. Yes, we have a nice conversation there. I finish 2 small beer. That's a lot for me already. :)


Walls are full of posts. I didn't take a photo for that Mozart mixed with Freud?:-|
It is both Mozart year and Freud year. So from the year beginning, every where is mozart mozart mozart. Picture of mozart sells with everything on street. We are quite sick of it already, Nora said. Yes, 250 years, that's a long time to suffer... I replied with compassion. :D Well, actually that's just about tourism advertising.
That post is creative, I think. Nora said.


A wine house on street when go back.
  
  ------------------------

总算发喽!俺坐沙发。;)
评论人:种麦芽糖的山坡 评论日期:2006-10-10 15:52


  i'm faint...just can't imagine u r there now...bring some air back?
评论人:linz 评论日期:2006-10-11 16:26

No comments:

Post a Comment