2007-12-12

孩子的手

  今天看到这张照片,顺便说,Leica中文这个站点真的非常非常好,文章质量真高。
  
  I saw this Magnum photo at Leica中文, which is a pretty good photographing site. I can't help thinking: Ya! It's common, nothing special. I have similar pictures, took when Dodo is about 20 days old (or young?). Well, suppose most photographers are not mothers? Thus it is a big suprise to see through mother eyes?

  我忍不住想,啊呀,这有什么啊。为什么会被认为是特别好呢,大概多数拍照的人并不是一个母亲吧,想不到用母亲的眼光去看这个世界。
  忍不住把自己的上载上去,兜兜二十天左右时拍的。
 

hands 1


hands 2


hands 3

  Well, of course my pictures are in much low quality. And especially, Magnum photo has a better line, the way two hands connected, the simplicity, thus graceful.
  But for me, Magnum photo looks more like scenary setting, like people doing when shoot an brilliant advertisement. But mine, are more story like, more daily life, right? That's why I like photo 3 very much, although it's a low quality shooting, pitifully.
  It's hard to photo hands only, I mean, texture. Mine is bad.
 
  但是放在一起,就可以看出是有差距的,当然我的聚焦光线的掌控这些基本功都很差,所以只能用小图,照片质量差,这些是硬伤。另外,单构思而言,Magnum社那张线条优美,握手的表情更好,而且相比较而言,单纯拍皮肤是需要功力的,在photoshop里头调的时候就越发显得我的照片差。
  不过,换个角度讲,Magnum那张更是个造型,是不是?我自己很喜欢3,虽然拍得不好(这个可以改进的,比如买个更好控制的相机,更多练习,等等),手的动作不是最好,但是,我的更是故事,更是生活,对不对?  

-------------------------------


  En, the website is great. Let's study!
  
   About the 'hand in hand' photo, I have come across one from my classmate, which is also quite impressive. That's his hand with ring holding the small baby hand. So the first sight I saw your photos, I was thinking of recommending you to try one with ring --- to show that you are an 'authorized' mother. :)))))
  
  See you soon, my dear.
评论人:种麦芽糖的山坡 评论日期:2007-12-17 15:11


  Well, the truth is, I have no ring. :)))
   What's the use of a ring? To worry about lose it all days just because it's so expensive? Once really lose it (very possilbe), then it's such a bad luck!
  I need a D80, not a ring. :P
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2007-12-20 12:07


  it could be any ring -- not necessarily expensive :):) But why does a ring make you an "authorized" mother? Doesn't the BABY itself count? ^_^^_^. I mean, people wear rings in so many different ways, like I heard it means "divorce ring" if it's put on the shortest finger. Rings are over-qualified, I totally agree, hahaha.
评论人:ataloss 评论日期:2007-12-22 18:08


  Yes, it can be 'straw ring', the very romantic piece in those young love stories. :D
   Actually the only finger I feel right for a ring is the index finger, very cool and looks nice. But that's not the correct 'authorized' one as she said, haha. Instead, it's 'hunger for love!!!' ring.
  If I put that one, well, it's more confusing. :)))
   And the right shape of ring is just as in Lord of Ring, no flower, no diamond and so on, just a simple ring. Ah, if there's hidden inscripts that shown only in fire, that will be super. :D
  Hmm, but very flowery rings with bright colors are very fit for index finger, that's why I like index finger, really.
   Also, with a baby, ususally flowery ring, or ring with diamonds wont work. It's easy to scratch baby's skin, very thin and fragile. Actually, when you go to hosiptal for baby labour, the first thing nurses do to you is cut off your nails, to avoid hurt new baby. :)
  
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2007-12-24 12:44


  BTW, a question:
   Very interesting. According to the movie, the ring that can summon all rings' power is on index finger. So actually index finger is not eager-for-love finger or for-decoration finger, but a power finger? Why index finger?
  At the same time, the power finger in China for those jade lord rings, is thumb finger...咱们象征权力地位的玉扳指是套在大拇指上底。。。
  V. confusing...
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2008-1-1 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment