2006-08-15

Score Me

  I used to use flickr.com as a photo warehouse, push in all my pictures, and shut up the closet door, nothing more. But flickr is much more than that. I find more fun in it recently.
  There are very interesting groups there, such as 'Score me!', the rule is put one of your own photo in and then you have to rate the 5 pictures next to you in the photo stream. Besides rating, you must put some serious comment on them. That is a very good idea. In this way, at least 5 people are forced to comment on my ugly photo, and in turn, I am forced to read neighbour pictures very concentrated, and, they all turn out splendid works!
  There is nothing to say about my pic, I realize it is so hard to choose one worth rating because most of them maybe good, but definitely not so good at all. Then I hit into a very good neighbour photo:
  
  Me at Me at You -by barakameek
  
  Here's my comment:
  "Score 9/10 (from the Score Me! group)
  I like the idea: me at me at you
  especially the 2 different face expression of mirroring 'me', as if the mind of 'me' standing beside, looking all happenings with aloof gentle (? maybe the face more softer better... ) eye, while the physical 'me' still puzzled or questioning the real world."
  
  And my comment is 'the best of the day' according to the author reply. ;)
  So, although I am not a good photo maker, no doubt, I am a good photo reader. :D
  
  The other group I think interesting is:Tell a story in 5 frames
  Didn't check details yet...
  
----------------
 最近你可真能胡扯啊。
  需要注意一下:浓缩才是精华。
评论人:linz 评论日期:2006-8-18 16:03


  无所谓啦,反正是闹着玩,又不是做什么正经事情等着打分,;P
  不过,确实有发展成话涝的趋势啊 -_-
评论人:乱看 评论日期:2006-8-19 8:22


  never looked that deep into flickr. looks worth while though!
  s.
评论人:dropin 评论日期:2006-9-1 18:25

No comments:

Post a Comment