2005-04-27

Denise's Ettlingen

  Actually I am thinking of this for long time, but... Well, what a shame I never finished any plan, never finished the europe trip album, never finished my travel story in Yunnan...
  But now I feel the necesary as more friends say they like Denise's photos, I don't know who are they. I think it is not right if I still don't share the pps file. As so many photos about Ettlingen and Alb river, it is the time to tell its story.
  For me, it is the best town introduction I've ever got, not for all the history events and dates, but for it's really very personal. Whenever I read the cute St. George drangon, I can't help smiling.
  That's why I call it Denise's Ettlingen.
  The following is the screenshot of pps file Denise sent to us as a gift. I resized each slides to 600x450, to fit the page. So it is not as clear as the original. Anyway, a copy always differs somehow from the original.


  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment